Thursday, November 5, 2009

I love the Postman


A few weeks ago I recieved these two books in the mail. Cotton Frriend was purchased from retro mummy, go take a look Corrie has some great fabrics as well.
The other book Simple Sewing with a French Twist was purchased from fishpond.com.au I like fishpond it's an Australian company and is easy to use in regards to money exchange and posting. Sometimes they have free postage if you spend a certain amount.
So as yet I haven't made anything from them but I'm on a mission so keep popping in you won't want to miss anything.
Till next time
Pina

1 comment:

Lila Tueller said...

Hey Pina...it's me your long lost friend! Thanks for your comment on my blog...you're a good friend! I love your blog...and the wedding looks like it was absolutely gorgeous!

Hope all is well with you, stay in touch!